Mega Machine Shop
Mega Machine Shop is a 22,000 sq. ft., full-service machining and fabrication facility. Our capabilities range from equipment repair, CNC Turning, to 5-axis Milling; Prototype to Production we can do it all. Our highly trained staff here at Mega Machine can help make your next project a great experience.
About Mega Machine Shop
Mega Machine was purchased in 1984, formerly Parrot Machine Shop. Which was founded before the turn of the 20th century. From our facilities in Tumwater, Washington, we serve clients from the aerospace and commercial industries.
We pride ourselves in keeping up with the latest in machining technologies. Our expansive shop includes 3, 4, 5 axis milling, multi axis turning and a state of the art inspection department.
Mega Machine’s customer service-based approach centers on cost-effective solutions that increase productivity and cost reduction. This commitment to provide superior craftsmanship sets the industry-standard. Our highly skilled team delivers unmatched services and quality at a competitive price. When you partner with us, we guarantee:
- Dedication to customer service from inception to completion
- The latest in CAD-CAM capabilities
- Precision and on-time delivery
- Industry leading 3, 4, & 5-axis CNC milling, CNC turning, welding, and inspection services
- The highest quality and best trained machinists, technicians, and operators in the industry
- Unrivaled craftsmanship
- Conveniently located in Tumwater, WA to better service the local aerospace industry
- Safe and green business practices designed to support workplace and environmental safety
Mega Machine has a strong reputation and proven track record for providing the highest quality products and services for the aerospace, defense, and commercial industries.